We believe that every pupil in Bells Farm is entitled to:
- Be safe, secure and happy in a school environment which has their welfare, safety and education at the heart of everything it does;
- Grow and learn in a values – based community which fosters care, respect, and tolerance in all and for all members of the school community;
- The best possible opportunities to achieve against personal goals and national expectations;
- The highest quality teaching which allows them to enjoy and achieve the best in their learning;
- A broad and rich curriculum at every stage of their school life;
- Encouragement to develop as well-rounded individuals and independent learners for life, assessing and evaluating their learning as they work towards their goals.
Bells Farm Primary School:
Enjoying our learning…
…aiming for excellence.