We have a school mobile phone app, available for Android and Apple devices.
You can get quick access to everything that is happening at Bells Farm with news alerts and calendar dates that matter for your child. We also have other key information about our school on the app.
If you have a smartphone (Android or iPhone) you can download OurSchoolsApp from Google Play Android or the Apple Store for FREE. Access is also available on a tablet and iPad by following the same download process.
When we update the app with new information or news about the school, a push message notification will automatically be sent to your device to inform you of this update. You can then view the notification which will then take you directly to our app.
Instructions for download:
1. Using your device (iPad, iPhone, smart pad, tablet or android phone), visit the relevant marketplace for your product (Apple Store or Google Play).
2. Search for ‘OurSchoolsApp’ and download the app.
3. Once downloaded, us the search bar within the app and enter the postcode (B14 5QP) or the name of the school (Bells Farm Primary).
4. Hit the search button.
5. Once you see the school name displayed, just touch the screen on the school name.
6. Confirm your choice by pressing ‘OK’.
7.You will now be presented with the correct app for your chosen school which contains news, information, calendar events, contacts and any other relevant details.
Your feedback is very important to us, so please let us know both good and constructive comments about the app so we can work on making it even better!