Welcome from our Headteacher
Welcome to Bells Farm Primary School
We are a happy, friendly and caring school in which every child is encouraged to be their best and do their best. We offer a rich curriculum underpinned by education in values for life, and use every opportunity we can to celebrate all of our children’s achievements: academic, sporting, creative and social. Our school motto is:
Enjoying our learning…
…aiming for excellence.
Our ethos and values:
We believe that every pupil in Bells Farm is entitled to:
- be safe, secure and happy in a school environment which has their welfare, safety and education at the heart of everything it does;
- grow and learn in a values – based community which fosters care, respect, and tolerance in all and for all members of the school community;
- the best possible opportunities to achieve against personal goals and national expectations;
- the highest quality teaching which allows them to enjoy and achieve the best in their learning;
- a broad and rich curriculum at every stage of their school life;
- encouragement to develop as well-rounded individuals and independent learners for life, assessing and evaluating their learning as they work towards their goals.